020 8364 9582 – – – 07599 277 304
Legend Locksmiths - Local Locksmith In Barnet
- A truly local locksmith, based in Cockfosters. Ring us and you will speak to either Angie or Simon, not someone in a call centre with no knowledge of the industry.
- As Master Locksmiths we fit, repair and open locks.
- We are insured and guarantee all work.
- Efficient and friendly service.
- Free no obligation quotes always given.
- Free advice given.
- No V.A.T. added to invoice.
- Gain extra confidence by checking our reviews.
TO HELP YOU IDENTIFY YOUR TYPE OF DOOR LOCK PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW
MULTI POINT LOCK
Very common on newer doors these days M.P.L.s are fitted to u.P.V.C. and composite doors but they should be lubricated twice yearly.
Deadlocks (often refered to as a ‘Chubb’) are usually fitted to wooden doors. This is a British Standard Deadlock which is very secure. One of these is usually an Insurance Company Requirement on wooden front doors. Sadly this has not been well fitted!
These are similar to Mortice Deadlocks but with the addition of a latch, usually, as in this case positioned above the deadbolt.
Nightlatches (often called a ‘Yale’) offer great convenience and are usually fitted in conjunction with a Mortice Deadlock lower down the door.
EURO DEAD LOCK
Similar to a mortice deadlock the Euro Dead Lock is operated by a Euro Cylinder – Ge-Ge brand inthis case. Euro sashlocks are similar in that they can be deadlocked but they have an additional handle operated latch like a Mortice Sashlock.
DIGITAL COMBINATION LOCKS
Digital Combination Locks can be either Mechanical or Electronic. Many variations and qualities are available to suit all circumstances. The codes can be changed when necessary to limit access with some locks having a ‘Quick Change’ facility.
We strongly recommend checking your Insurance Companies’ Requirements as failure to comply may result in a failed claim.
When you are living in Barnet and need a ‘Locksmith Near Me’ do not hesitate to call us 020 8364 9582 or 07599 277 304